Finland – PM2
1st Meeting 20-02-2018
Website was presented and explained. User guidelines are handed out on paper and sent by email. Mail will follow with username and password.
To do for website: The following was agreed.
1. Translate homepage in your country’s language (mother tongue).
2. Fill homepage for your school in English and in your country’s language.
3. Translate meeting journals from PM in Greece in your country’s language.
4. For the Finnish week: The Netherlands will do the translations from the daily journals in English and put this on the website. Other countries will translate this in their country’s language.
5. Mail with deadline to have this finished will follow. Once the English version is online you will have 4 weeks to translate and put journal on the website in your own language.
Etwinning: We have a joint responsibility to fill this in. If you have any questions please contact Natasa from Croatia.
Mobility Tool: Justification needs tob e done for each journey separately. Please make sure both Greece and Finland are done before our next meeting.
Subjects for next meeting:
The project is financed by the European Union within the ERASMUS + programme, Action KA2 – cooperation of schools
Powered by Utilize Business Solutions BV